What the heck. I figured a blog wouldn't hurt. Besides, something that I've been absolutely neglecting since I've moved here is writing, and I'm afraid I've become somewhat rusty at it. And the last thing I need to do is allow my craft to become rusty.
So here I am. I actually need to go to bed because I work my first full shift at Banana Republic tomorrow, but I at least wanted to give you all a chance to see that I wanted to keep you all involved.
Besides, I'm discovering a lot of cool things about blogging, and learning so much about people in general. It's time the Wandering Veatch (since, you know... I moved the farthest away at the youngest age) chronicled her tales. Hence, Rurouni Abby has been created.
Try and keep up. ;)
Haha, I'm silly - I accidentally deleted the comments to this post. Sorry, El!
ReplyDeletehey!!! way to GO, wandering veatch... :)
ReplyDeletekeep up this writing business- i've found it to be like therapy.
sincerely,
hannah